Pages

Friday 3 February 2012

Blogger Tag/ Survey and February Goals

I've seen this Survey floating around the blogs, and glad I was tagged by the lovely Brittany@gotheextramile.

But firstly just want to speak over some goals that I have for February:


  • Gain some weight, I think last month I gained about 1kg, I have to do it slowly. My goal is to try and gain at least 2kg this month. 
  • Work with the reasons behind my anorexia. 
  • Listen to my body( I'm injured from running:( from doing too much too soon and running through pain).
  • Have some fun, have cocktails and not feel bad. 
  • Do some baking. 
  • Have more fats. Need to have more omega 3 and 6's to help with my inflammation.  
Blogger Tag

1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 5 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

5 Random things about me

1. I used to play chess for my county. When I was in primary school I was quite good at chess and have a few medals to my name:D


2. I love sushi, if it wasn't so expensive I could really live of sushi





4. I love the colour pink, practically everything I own is pink. My laptop, camera, even my bike!! People know me for my pink wherever I go.

(yep that is a pink monopoly) 

5. I'm 25 and my current boyfriend is actually my first relationship.



Brittany's Questions

1. How tall are you?
I'm 165.5cm
2. What is a goal you are working towards?
Trying to gain some weight, and recover from anorexia.
3. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Working as an occupational therapist, in a nice house with my boyfriend hopefully by husband haha. 
4. What is something that a lot of people don’t know about you?
oooh this is a hard one, I'm quite flexible I used to dance when I was younger and the flexibility has sort of stayed with me. 
5. What is your favorite animal?
Cats!!!
6. Is your current job the same thing you majored in in college?
No
7. What is something you have always wanted to do?
Visit Disneyland Florida. 
8. If you could go anywhere in the world for a week free, where would you go?
Probably a Caribbean Island. 
9. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Urm I have done far too many crazy things in my life haha, probably more recently building my running mileage up too rapidly. 
10. What is your favorite food?
Sushi!!
11. What is your biggest fear?
It used to be gaining weight, but right now its the anorexia taking over again. 

Now my questions: 

1. Whats your favourite drink? 
2. Would you rather go on holiday to somewhere hot or somewhere cold? 
3. Whats your favourite boardgame? 
4. Favourite source of protein? 
5. What would be your favourite race to run? 
6. Whats your favourite coffee drink? (latte, cappuccino?)
7. Do you prefer to exercise indoors or outside? 
8. Are you a sweet or savoury person? 
9. If you could support one charity which one and why? 
10. What's been your favourite holiday to date? 
11. Do you like reading? If so what's your favourite genre? 

I think some of these have already been tagged, but hey ho: